Friday, August 1, 2008

It's About Time

Many of you are uttering those words, "It's about time!" Yep, that's right folks, Page is pregnant!!! After five years of marriage, we have a baby on the way. The Lord is so good and we are so blessed to know that He is intricately knitting our baby together in his/her mother's womb. The words of the Psalmist have a new meaning to the Crafts:

For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you,when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance;in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me,when as yet there was none of them. (Psalm 13913-16)

Here are a few pics from the announcement....


Page, baby, & Nana

Page, baby, & Grandma-ma

No comments: