Friday, October 10, 2008

Tummy Tracker - Week 19

Here are the tummy tracker photos for week 19. Two weeks ago maternity clothes were "starting to become the norm" they are now the norm. Praise God that Page's belly is growing because that is a continual reminder that He is knitting our precious little baby together.























13For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb.14I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.15 My frame was not hidden from you,when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth.16Your eyes saw my unformed substance;in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.
Psalm 139:13-16
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Guys I'm so Happy for the BABY GIRL.
CONGRATULATION and GOD BLESSING
Sandra and Frank Teixeira

carmen said...

too cute!