Monday, December 15, 2008

Sayde's Ultrasound Pics @ Week 28

Last week Grandmama (Joey's Mom) & Nana (Page's Mom) were in town. As a suprise, they got to see little Sayde during an ultrasound. These pics are precious.

Here is Sayde's profile:















Here is a great shot of her foot:















Yes, Sayde is a modest little girl. As you can see in the picture below, she is already crossing her legs!















And just because she is a girl does not mean she is too girly. In the picture below, you can see her showing off her "guns". She is flexing: - those little boys better watch out!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Hollie Carson said...

Hahaha! Joey, your comments crack me up!

Okay, I think in picture number two, Sayde TOTALLY has Joey's chin. Yep.

Hollie Carson said...

I meant, picture number one.

carmen said...

so cool that they were able to go! i can't wait to see how beautiful she will be.

Unknown said...

Oh my word!! She is a cutie! I can't wait to meet her :)

Stephanie said...

what a miracle...never ceases to amaze me at our Creator God...know yall are getting so excited--ssp. with showers starting.
love yall.