Friday, June 12, 2009

Better Late Than Never
















JOEY GRADUATED!!!! My hard working and dedicated hubby graduated from South Eastern Seminary on May 22nd. I am just now getting pictures up of this glorious day (so sorry sweetheart). First off, I want to let my husband know how proud I am of him. Joey, you have worked super hard to finish your degree in 2 years. Whew!! Not to mention working a part time job, taking an extra load of classes, helping assist with small group, becoming a new father and Oh planting a church in DC!!!! Go Joey! You have loved and served your family well during this time. Thank you, I love you and I couldn't be more proud of YOU!!
A huge thanks to Joey's parents, brother Tyler and my parents who came in town to celebrate this glorious event!!
Checkout the picture of Sayde snuggling with her daddy on Graduation Day!!

1 comment:

Lindy said...

I love this picture!!! My favorite Joey/Sayde pictures yet!