Saturday, July 25, 2009

6 years of Marriage


So today, we celebrated 6 years of marriage!!! So amazing so sweet they have been. Boy, have we grown so much in the past 6 years. Not only our love for one another, but mainly our love for Christ! This year we kept things very simple! My loving hubby hand picked these beautiful roses from the property that he works at and made me an amazing one of kind Joey Craft card (love it). I made him a "love" jar filled with notes of some of the things that "I love about him...." All of this was FREE!!!! Can't beat that!! Marriage is a beautiful reflect of Christ and the Church. Paul explains this in Ephesians 5:31-33:
"For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh."This is a profound mystery--but I am talking about Christ and the church. However, let each one of you love his wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband.
May we all remember this and make much of Christ in our marriages!!!
My love,
Thank you for loving Christ so BOLDLY!! Thank you for being the spiritual leader of our household. Thank you for modeling to Sayde what a husband should be. I love you!! I look forward to many, many more wonderful years of marriage!!!
Much love,
Your Bride

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

so creative. love it.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

thank you, both, for so fervently seeking to indeed make much of Him...He is so honored in your marraige, and so many of us are so edified from being friends with yall. love you, girlie!