Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Having Family Fun in DC

Here are the gals!! Posing for a group picture. Mom, Kim and Brandy just arrived to DC. Cindy had been here helping with the move-in process. It was so special to have them here especially with the big transition. I love you guys!! Thank you so much!!! Joey was a trooper with a house full of girls. Thank you my love.

Okay, the Lord works in such neat ways. The other day I was walking home from the store, I was feeling very overwhelmed and a little emotional. As I was walking I noticed that the building of apartments next to ours was call "the Elizabeth", right next to our apartment complex is "Page Park" and the street you turn off of to ours is called "Willard Road". So why is this neat. Well my name is Elizabeth Page Willard (madden that is). I just had to laugh and thank my precious Heavenly Father for moments like this where He gently reminds me He is in control. Thank you Father for the amazing gift of the Holy Spirit that directs and guides us. We are where you have called us. May I live faithfully upon your Word, trusting what Acts 17:26 says,
"From one man he created every nation of men,
to inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live."

Restoration Team is now united. Here is what life will look like. So thankful to be church planting with the Knights. We love you guys and are super excited to be your neighbors.


A little lunch outting and sight-seeing.



Okay, kind of cool this is where we live!!!




2 comments:

carmen said...

what a fun story of the signs and your name! everyone looks so good and happy. that is so nice.

Team Reed said...

I love how the Lord is so gracious with us! He knew just what you needed on that walk home, didn't He? Thanks for sharing that sweet story. You all look wonderful, and I know it's such a relief to finally have your team together. We sure do miss ya'll down here in WF though!!