Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mom and the Gals come to Visit DC

A couple of weeks ago my mom and the gals (really we call them the "ya ya sisters") came for a DC visit. What a treat this was for me. Sayde and I got 4 days with these wonderful ladies. It was so much! Thank you so much for coming and you are welcome to visit anytime!!!
Jo Ann on the end, came in town to visit her daughter Sarah (she is in pic below) and we all got together. What a real treat this was!!
Dear friend Sarah came to join in on the fun!!! Cool thing is she lives only about 20 minutes away!

Here are the lovely ladies after they had just arrived. Beautiful!!!


I love you mom!!!



Sayde and her Nana!





1 comment:

Lindy said...

Page, I love the pic of you and your mother. What beautiful women you two are! I know you must miss each other so very much!