Saturday, October 8, 2011

Last Family Day of a Family of 3

Hanging with a our sweet friend Emilia at "Frosting" cupcake shop!!!

Family of 3...soon to be 4



Today we celebrated our last "Family Day" as a family of 3. We headed to our favorite park in the morning and then later in the day we went to a yummy cupcake shop in our neighborhood. EllaKade will be here Lord willing next Saturday, October 15 (I have a scheduled c-section). Oh how we can't wait to meet her, however it is crazy to think that we will no longer be a family of 3. Thank you Lord for giving us this blessing, this gift!!! I can't wait for Sayde to meet her new baby sister.

1 comment:

Bch2Mtns said...

I love these adorable pictures and I am soooo excited that Miss Sayde will have a new sister. I just know she will be great Mom's helper! I pray everything will go smoothly in the delivery and can't wait to meet Miss EllaKade!
May God pour out his blessings on the Craft family of 4.
Love you all! Di