Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Mother's day gifts keep on coming!!!

Okay, I meant to blog last week, however we were having computer problems!! So here I go. My sweet and precious husband surprised me with a beautiful mother's day gift. Joey was bummed that it didn't arrive before Mother's day, I on the other hand didn't mind one bit. So on Tuesday after dropping Cindy off at the airport, I come home and there my present sits. It was a beautiful photo album full of pics from when Sayde was born up to Easter. Wow!! My heart just melted and I kept telling Sayde, "Boy do you a sweet daddy who loves your mommy well!" Thank my dear. I absolutely love it!!!

Also, my precious friend Jamie surprised me with a gift as well. She too made up a photo album. This album was complied with all my pictures from before I had Sayde (Pregnancy pics). It is amazing!!! Thank you thank you Jamie!! I love you girl!! I can't wait to share this with Sayde one day.

1 comment:

carmen said...

that was so thoughtful! awe!