Monday, May 18, 2009

Momma's blogging now!!!

Okay, I have finally taken the plunge and started blogging. I know can you believe it??? My sweet hubby has been updating the blog for almost a year, now it is my turn!! Here are some pics I wanted to share with all of you. Sayde is growing like crazy. She coos and makes all sorts of noises now. I just love it when she looks over at me and gives me a big smile. Talk about melting my heart. Oh she sure does!!




A little Wednesday morning brunch to celebrate our dear friend Jacelyn's b-day. It was super delicious!!!







Too cute!! Sayde is smiling at her Grandma-ma!




2 comments:

Andi said...

Look at my Sayde girl! She is so stinkin'cute! I can not wait to hold her in a few weeks :) Way to go on the blogging Page - love it.

carmen said...

i am so glad to see these new pics. sayde with grandma is so adorable. you look amazing as usual!